Alvin Adele Weblog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mom Quot Tv Log Quot Star Wars Quot Franchise Arrives At Warp Speed

The Happy Hollister

At the risk of being dated by carbon-14, admit that the first series held my attention was The Happy Hollister, books of a healthy family so they did The Brady Bunch look like the Lohans. It was the beginning of a life with the charm of the series. Finally, I came to these boys, especially Luke Skywalker. It took until my son, who loves these movies riders on the line, I did see past silly-looking aliens. Yet, it took me decades to understand why Star War capture. I will never be seriously light sabers - you can really appreciate the design of shoes or futuristic weapons, but, honestly, not both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home